HIGHLAND CHEER TEAM
This program aims to create leaders on and off campus, who represent Highland in the highest degree. We, the Highland Cheerleading program, hope to help each cheerleader grow into campus leaders, who are role models for our campus, and leaders who project the ideals of their school and community. This is accomplished with the help of our Cheer Coaches, Advisor and Activities Director, and maintained with good academic standing, outstanding citizenship, good sportsmanship, and displaying the quality of leadership, in every aspect of the cheerleader’s lives. Our program has three major goals:
- to be leaders on and off campus
- to encourage school spirit
to be commited to the team by representing Highland High to the highest degree.
season of the sport
June 2022 until the end of Winter season, 2023.
- SPRING TRYOUTS - Monday May 16-19th, 2022
- Please see our website for all the information! (POSTED 04/18/2022)
- Paperwork must be completed by May 13, 2022