LCAP @ Highland Community
Hey Highland Community! It is that time again - We need to hear from you in the...
Annual Parent/Family Survey
- Simply go to the Survey website:
- Type in the Access Code: Which is the student number (UID) for the oldest student in the house*
- Take the survey sometime between January 14 - February 2, 2019
- For more information download the Parent/Family Survey Letter - English or Spanish
- Or VISIT the District LCAP page
Thank you in advance for participating in our Parent/Family Survey! Your input is important and necessary to help us improve the educational experience and outcomes for your student(s). Your responses will help your school better understand what it’s like to be a family member in Kern High. Please be honest and thoughtful, and take your time to read and respond to the questions.
To take the survey, visit the link above before Saturday, February 2 and 8:00 p.m. PST and enter the access code. Once you have logged in, you will be asked to begin the survey. Thank you so much for participating in the Kern High School District’s annual Parent/Family Survey.
* The survey is administered by an independent survey company and the student number allows the company to provide survey results sorted by school, etc. If you don't know your student's UID, please contact your student's school.