- Attention Scots – Any yearbooks that were not picked up yesterday will be housed in 3E with Ms. Castro. Students may pick them up after school. Please make sure you have your ID and/or yearbook ticket.
- Attention Seniors Who Are Attending Grad Night – You must report to the WAH for a security check at 12:15pm. You will be dismissed from class at noon to get lunch. See Ms. Barber-Smith with any questions.
- Students - No Snack or Dinner will be served on Friday May 27th. The last day to get a snack and dinner will be served is Tuesday May 31.
- Remember if you received student of the month come by and get your tacos at lunch today.
- Scots – Lets wish Michael Kilmer good luck at the Golf CIF State Regional Tournament today in Pasadena.
Sophomores and Juniors! Want to be part of Link Crew next year? Do you want to help the incoming freshmen and our new Sophomores get used to our campus? Do you want to be a mentor? Link Crew might just be for you! Applications are at https://tinyurl.com/hhslinkcrew2022and will be due this Friday, May 27. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Valdez.