HS seniors who completed the New Student Workshop at your high school will still be able to register on April 2, 2020! However, we will be cancelling all registration workshops scheduled for that day due to the high school district closure. But don’t worry, your students will still receive or have access to plenty of resources to assist them through enrollment.
Students who attended the NSW will be eligible to register on April 2, 2020. Between now and then, students will receive the following resources:
- How to register instructions
- How to access their Education plan in Starfish
- Information about additional registration resources that will be available
Please share with these students to check their BC email often, at least twice a week. Changes are happening fast and we want to make sure they stay up to date.
For those students who missed the New Student Workshop at your high school, but are BC bound, they can do the following:
- Complete the online orientation: https://launch.comevo.com/bakersfieldcollege/568.
- Schedule a virtual counseling appointment: Contact the Office of Outreach & Schools Relations at (661) 395-4276
If students have any questions at all, please refer them to contact the Office of Outreach & School Relations at (661) 395-4276.
Our campus has created a COVID-19 briefing webpage which is the hub of information, resources, and an archive for our campus communication efforts. Check it out at www.bakersfieldcollege.edu/covid-19-update
As changes arise, we will remain in contact with you and our students.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Program Manager, Outreach and School Relations
Office: (661) 395-4470
Mobile: (661) 619-9448